Friday, August 16, 2013

Colorful Bird Card


I created this card using colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge #255.  I loved the bright colors they picked this week.

I also used three dies.  The branch die is from Memory Box, the label die is Cheery Lynn and the border die is Spellbinders.  So I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Make the Cut challenge.

If you love color as I do, you might be interested in attending this free seminar hosted by Lain Ehmann of Layout a Day.com.  Sign up here.

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Terrific card! The die cut bird looks fantastic! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Vickie Z said...

Love the die cut bird on a branch and the background you created! thxs for joining us at CTD!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your bird is sooo pretty and what a gorgeous background you created!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!!