Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lots of Dots

The September Challenge over at the Crafter's Companion blog is to use dots or stripes.  I just happened to have run a swap on my Yahoo group (Inkyfunstampers) to use dots or circles and I'd signed up for the swap, but had not yet completed my card.  Well, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and use a Crafter's Companion stamp and enter the challenge.
I used the Compass stamp from the Stamp It Australia collection.  I like the saying on here, "If you don't know where you're going you will probably end up somewhere else."  My background was created with spray inks and a stencil.  There are some dots there, but I also punched circles out of polka dot patterned paper and added them to my card as well.  I finished the card off with a ribbon and used pop dots to adhere my focal point.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very pretty, Cathy! I LOVE the circles of polka dots you used. Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!!

Stacy H-W said...

This is wondeful Cathy!! I love the pinks and greys you used. Fun use of the polka dots!! I'm so happy you joined us on the Stripes/Dots challenge on the crafter's companion usa challenge blog this month!! Stacy

Tonya said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors and those awesome polka dots. Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog!!

{Chrissie} said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the colors you used!

Thanks for playing along with the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!!!

AmyT said...

This card is super cute. I love the pink. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog.

LaJanette said...

Very cool! I love the circles and how fun the dots are! Great card. Glad to have you playing with us at Crafter's Companion Challenge:0)

Hugs;
Janette